How to Make Nutritious Pineapple Banana Smoothie
There is no limit to how you can make pineapple banana smoothie. The most important thing is to bring together a variety of ingredients that work together. These can be fruits or fruits and vegetables. A wider assortment can also include nuts and spices.
For this recipe, I used bananas, cucumber, watermelon, pineapple, and turmeric. These ingredients compliment each other in terms of taste and nutritional benefits. This is a perfect blend for overall body nourishment.
The final product is good but the sweetness is mild. The amount of pineapple can be adjusted for additional sweetness.
Pineapple banana smoothie recipe
- Chopping board
- 3 overripe bananas
- 1/4 slice of medium-sized cucumber
- A slice of watermelon
- ½ medium-sized pineapple
- A small piece of turmeric
- 1 glass of water
- Wash, peel and cut the ingredients into small pieces.
- Transfer the pieces into a blending jar.
- Add a glass water and blend on high speed for a minute or two.
- Serve and enjoy